“You do not have to do this on your own”
Get Ready to ‘Find Serenity in Samford’ with AA!
$50 for the whole deal! Your registration gets you access to a ton of recovery wisdom, a supportive community, and an unforgettable experience as well as food (Saturday night dinner and accommodation is separate). Al-Anon will also be participating with meeting times to be advised on the day.
Here’s the lowdown on what’s happening:
- Fellowship and Recovery: Dive into a circle of folks who get the ups and downs of recovery. Share your stories, get inspired, and make some solid connections.
- 16 Meetings: We’ve got you covered with a bunch of AA meetings. Each one brings a fresh perspective on the road to recovery. Get insights, support, and strength from your fellow attendees.
- Meditation Area: Need some zen time? We’ve got a chill meditation area. It’s perfect for finding your inner peace, practicing mindfulness, and exploring your inner self.
- Live Music & Entertainment: Saturday night is the bomb! Live music and entertainment are on the menu. Dance, laugh, and have a blast with old and new friends alike.
- Dinner & Dance: Save some cash for the Saturday night Dinner & Dance – just $20! Share a yummy meal with pals and dance the night away to celebrate your recovery journey.
- Picturesque Samford Valley: Our venue is smack dab in the stunning Samford Valley. It’s like nature’s own therapy session. You’ll be surrounded by tranquility all weekend.
- Accommodation Available: Make the most of your stay with our comfy accommodations. We’ve got your convenience and comfort in mind (see information below).
Recovery is a journey, and “Serenity in Samford” is your ticket to dive in headfirst. Register today and join us on this road to serenity, recovery, and lasting friendships.
Accommodation Options & Pricing
Please note pricing DOES NOT INCLUDE event registration – please book here:
There are 5 air conditioned ensuite units each with 4 beds. Two upper and two lower.
There is also one 3 bed disability unit – 2 beds and a double. Wheelchair access.
2 nights accommodation $60, transfer with reference details provided by Brian
1 nights accommodation $30, transfer with reference details provided by Brian
We have 50 bunks available in the huts. There is a modern ablution block. The 8 bed huts closest to showers / toilets are reserved for women.
2 nights accommodation $32 Transfer with reference details provided by Brian
1 nights accommodation $16 Transfer with reference details provided by Brian
Children U18 $32 (2nights) or $16 (1 night) for hut accommodation and registration. Transfer with reference details provided by Brian
Caravans and Tents
Tents – free camping near meeting hall.
Caravans – Bookings by Friends of Scouts can be made online at
https://camping.scoutsqld.com.au On site mobile for site caretaker Murray is 0428 693 382. There are 15 sites with usual facilities. These arrangements do not involve AA and are between Scouts and caravaners.
Camping is also available at the Samford Showgrounds. Ph 0450 882 842. Online Bookings – https://samfordshowgroundsbooking.com.au